Key Partnership Covenant
“So we ourselves should support them so that we can be their partners as they teach the truth.” 3 John 1:8 NLT
Partnering with Katie Souza Ministries and The Prison Outreach of Expected End Ministries enables us to join together in fulfilling the heart of our Lord as expressed in Matthew 25:36, allowing us to reach out to those incarcerated (Hebrews 13:3), equipping us with the necessary means to instruct and guide them in the ways of the Lord (3 John 1:8). Your partnership enables us to extend a hand of fellowship to their needs (Psalm 69:33), and provides all with a testimony that proclaims to the world “The Lord sets the prisoners free” (Psalm 146:7)! Your Partnership with us does make the difference in the lives of so many.
Our Covenant Partnership is a solemn agreement as members of His church to act together in harmony with the precepts of the Gospel. As a Covenant Partner, you are with us always! At every conference we attend and at every prison we enter. Every time we touch the lives of His children and every time we enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise, you are there with us! “We are ever giving thanks to God for you, continually mentioning [you when engaged] in our prayers” I Thessalonians 1:2 AMP. As Covenant Partners, we share in our God-given anointing. In addition to the anointings that you hold, Katie brings the Matthew 10 king-killer anointing, the anointing of Light and Glory, the Jesus magistrate anointing, the Katherine Kuhlman anointing, the Azusa street anointing, and according to 1 Corinthians 12, the gifts of wisdom, words of knowledge, faith, healing, miraculous powers, prophecy, ability to distinguish between spirits, and different kinds of tongues, and the interpretation of tongues as the Spirit leads.
Key Partner donations will help fund:
- $20,000 to publish The Captivity Series books in both English and Spanish.
- $50,000 for prison events in several facilities.
- $1,000 each month for the postage cost required to send free materials to inmates.
- $1,000,000 for The T-House, which will house a discipleship program for released inmates, based on The Captivity Series: The Key to Your Expected End.
As a Key Partner with KSM & EEM you will receive these exclusive benefits:
- Katie and the EEM team of intercessors pray over all of our Key Partners daily.
- Priority Seating at ALL events hosted by KSM & EEM.
- Newsletters and updates.
- First to know about all of the new products, conferences, and special events.
- Invitations to Partner Only events.
With the support of our Key Partners and God’s favor we will continue to set the captives free!! If you are interested in joining KSM & EEM’s Key Partner Program, please Click Here.