We Desire Partnership and Relationship
Katie Souza and Expected End Ministries desire to partner with local churches and ministries in equipping the Body of Christ with teachings that will heal their souls, bodies, and minds. We are committed to relationships and networking with others in advancing the Kingdom of GOD. Our heart is to strengthen, support, and serve with others in setting the captives free.
- Katie Souza does not have a speaking fee but rather works out an agreement prior to the conference which benefits both the hosting church and EEM (details will be discussed further in your Hosting Packet).
- The host church would be responsible for airfare and hotel accommodations. EEM will book the flights and hotel and will forward the necessary information onto the contact person prior to the event.
- The host will supply volunteers to assist with worship, prayer, book table, etc.
- The host church is responsible for airport pick-ups and drop-offs and for transporting the team back and forth to the sessions.
- EEM firmly believes in equipping the Body of Christ and would like to set up one to two product tables in a visible location during the events.
- Katie Souza and EEM reserve the right to cancel a speaking engagement, with plenty of advance notice, should the Lord direct them to do so. Please understand this would only be done in extremely rare circumstances.
Start praying and declaring an awesome event with the EEM Team where the Lord God will be glorified and lives will be forever transformed!