KSM & EEM are built on foundational Kingdom Values. We strive to be like Christ in all that we do.
- We will exalt Jesus in all that we do. 1 Corinthians 10:31
- We will live a life that is passionate for Christ. Mark 12:30-31
- We will take time for personal devotion and worship. Mark 1:35
- We will practice unconditional love for others. John 15:13
- We will adhere to the Word. Luke 11:28
- We will walk by faith. 2 Corinthians 5:7
- We will practice and participate in prayer and intercession. 1 Timothy 2:1-3
- We will have Godly character without compromise. Colossians 3:12
- We will fear the Lord. Ecclesiastes 12:13
- We will be humble and walk in servant-hood. Philippians 2:3-4
- We will be honest. Proverbs 12:22
- We will have mercy and compassion in difficult situations. Micah 6:8
- We will forgive. Colossians 3:13
- We will have unity, communicating with others and will not gossip. Philippians 4:8
- We will honor and respect authority and those around us. Romans 13:1
- We will be willing to learn and to be taught. 2 Timothy 2:15
- We will abstain from every appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5:22
- We will show moderation in all things. 1 Peter 5:8
- We will be cheerful givers. 2 Corinthians 9:7
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
KSM & EEM are a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Prison Ministry based in Maricopa, AZ.
We are committed to reaching those who are incarcerated, partnering with the body of Christ in fulfilling the heart of our Lord, as it is expressed in Matthew 25:36. "Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me."
We serve God's people who are in any kind of captivity, both inside and out of prison.
Our Mission is Three-fold:
Train – Heal – Send Forth
Our training mission to prisoners inside the walls of prison is to teach them how to prepare for, and then receive a revelation of their Expected End during their incarceration. Our training mission outside the walls of prison is to teach the body of Christ to move in the supernatural so they can usher in the fullness of the Kingdom of Heaven into their lives and the world around them.
One of our main focuses is to see the entire body of Christ healed and delivered in their souls and physical bodies so they can do the work of the Kingdom unhindered.
"Therefore said He unto them, the harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He would send forth laborers into His harvest." Luke 10:2